Ok, right now Chameleon is working on unix and
It is now functional on mac also.
Install now works on the mac!
All I/O problems have been resolved!
Chameleon 0.03 development cycle will resume in about a week or so.
After you install Chameleon, quit Mozilla and restart it. Go to the Tasks menu and click Finish Chameleon
Install. You need only do this once. Close and restart Mozilla again.
- To install a release of Chameleon, try launching any of the following
install script using the correct Mozilla or Netscape version specified:
v0.02 RELEASE 12/11/2000
Launch Chameleon from Mozilla's Tasks menu.
Chameleon 0.01 stable version installation:
- Download Mozilla M17 or Netscape 6 PR2.
- Launch Mozilla or Netscape 6 and click on the link to
install Theme Builder 0.01.
- Close Mozilla or Netscape 6 and relaunch.
- Launch the Theme Builder by going into the Tasks pulldown menu and selecting Theme Builder.