Ok, right now Chameleon is working on unix and
It is now functional on mac also.
Install now works on the mac!
All I/O problems have been resolved!
Chameleon 0.02 development version installation:
- To install the development version of Chameleon, try launching any of the following
install script using the correct Mozilla or Netscape version specified:
- After you install Chameleon, quit Mozilla and restart it. Go to the Tasks menu and click Finish Chameleon
Install. You need only do this once. Close and restart Mozilla again.
- Launch Chameleon from Mozilla's Tasks menu.
Chameleon 0.01 stable version installation:
- Download Mozilla M17 or Netscape 6 PR2.
- Launch Mozilla or Netscape 6 and click on the link to
install Theme Builder 0.01.
- Close Mozilla or Netscape 6 and relaunch.
- Launch the Theme Builder by going into the Tasks pulldown menu and selecting Theme Builder.