Note: The "Latest Build" of Aphrodite should work w/ Mozilla 1.x.
It is suggested that developers only play w/ Aphrodite since it is
a far way off from being a usable browser due to lack of time to work on the project.
(If there are any problems installing this package, please contact us.)
Aphrodite doesn't work on the mac. It will in future versions.
- the development version of Aphrodite 0.6 is targeted for Mozilla 1.x and developers.
- To install the development version of Aphrodite 0.6 click on the following link using Mozilla.
Install The Latest Build of Aphrodite
- After you install Aphrodite, quit Mozilla and restart it. Go to the Tools menu and click Finish Aphrodite Install. You need
only do this once. Close and restart Mozilla again.
- Launch Aphrodite from Mozilla's Tools menu.
- If you still have problems please check out the FAQ.