(If there are any problems installing this package, please contact us.)
Aphrodite doesn't work on the mac. It will in future versions.
Aphrodite currently only works w/ NS6 and M18.
- To install the stable release version of Aphrodite 0.05 launch either Mozilla M18 or Netscape 6,
return to this page and click on this link to install the official
Aphrodite 0.05 release.
- To install the development version of Aphrodite 0.6 launch a recent Mozilla Nightly build,
return to this page and click on this link to install a
Nightly Build of Aphrodite.
- After you install Aphrodite, quit Mozilla and restart it. Go to the Tasks menu and click Finish Aphrodite Install. You need
only do this once. Close and restart Mozilla again.
- Launch Aphrodite from Mozilla's Tasks menu.
- If you still have problems please check out the FAQ.