- Text to speech reader has been known to randomly stops reading, followed by browser instability.
Calls are made into Accessibar's reader classes VIA Liveconnect.
(RESOLVED - Characters that weren't handled properly are now filtered out)
- When customizing the toolbar, icons don't appear when dragged to the Customize Toolbar "pool"
- TTS engine not receiving text in Firefox 3.0a2 build
Why doesn't toolbar display when upgrading from version 0.7.0 and under?
If you previously had Accessibar 0.7.0 and under installed and then uninstalled/upgraded while the
Tools -> Accessibar Toolbar setting was deselected (toolbar hidden), version 0.7.1+ will not appear in the interface.
To resolve this:
- Install this older Accessibar version and select Tools->Accessibar Toolbar to display the toolbar
- Now, get your latest version of Accessibar here!