- (?) when there is problem with connection (going online with unpluged cable) _stopMeteors is invoked (by setTimeout(500)) earlier than onstopsending event comes (nsMsgSend.cpp:3418 - Fail() before NotifyListenerOnStopSending()).
- prompt dialog asking about passwords shows on top of mail3pane and should on top of mailredirect window
- handle failed fcc action
- cmd_redirect should be disabled (like reply/forward) when viewing attached mail or not if bug #224967 will be fixed
- redirect with striped attachments
- ?allow adding your own headers (e.g. Resent-X-Face:) to redirected messages?
- (?) sometimes in SMTP session messages are sent with SIZE=0 attribute, which cause errors
- (?) redirecting sometimes fails without reporting error
- (?) redirect command disabled (while being online)
? (!!) add status flag to redirected msg - partialy solved.
? add mailredirect action to filter rules (bug #11034)
- The title icon of the MailRedirect windows is the Mozilla dragon. I guess it
should be the MozillaMail icon. [HELPWANTED]
based on MsgComposeComands.js and addressingWidgetOverlay.js from