Checky consists of:
- Checky Context Menu for...
...quick access to Checky functions and preferences.
- Checky Preferences for...
...global settings, individual services and Checky Agent.
- Checky-Agent to...
...combine different services for batch processing.
Available in English (en-US) and German (de-AT). For a better visualization
view the Checky Screenshots.
Checky Context Menu:
Easy access through browser context menu item Checky
which appears after installation and right click on the area where Mozilla displays
web pages. Start the Checky-Agent or each service individual and simple access
all preferences. Each menu entry accessible through keyboard shortcut.
- Global Preferences
- Results in new tab or window
- About Checky
- Select and combine different services for batch processing
- Individual Services
You can configure each service in exact the way you can do this online. (Click
on panel images and copyright notes for jumping to services web sites.)
- W3C Markup Validation Service
- W3C CSS Validation Service
- W3C RDF Validation Service
- W3C Link Validation Service
- W3C HTML Tidy
- Web Design Group HTML Validator
- Web Design Group CSSCheck
- Web Design Group Link Valet
- WebThing Page Valet
- Delorie Lynx Viewer
- Delorie Page Purifier
- Delorie HTTP Header Viewer
- Watchfire Bobby
- T.a.w accessibility Tests
- PIAT Wave 2.01
- PIAT Wave 2.2
- Redland RSS Validator
Checky-Agent allows to fire up more than one service with a single keyboard
shortcut. Configure the services to your needs and combine them with the Checky-Agent
preferences panel. Press F10 after browsing to a web resource
to fire up the selected services.