20040223 - Georg got rid of the command-window
Georg Dembowski sent in yesterday his hack of the script (actually he wrote a whole
lot of code, that must have been a lot of work!), with the ability to close the
command window while mozilla is open, and a few additional features.
just download his version, and read the comments, it's
all very well documented.
- added variant b which allows to close the command window with requiring only one icon
- added some hopefully helpful error messages for runtime
- added some basic documentation into the BAT itself
- includes the enhancements of BAT v3 "20031115 - Update - New booksync version by Daniel Yuan-Chih Lin"
- includes the proposal of Comment " Submitted by: Brodie Tuesday May 20th 2003" concerning cygwin
- changed some var names so they won't interfere so easily with other app's vars
- removed angles brackets for default ftp infos thus avoiding a "syntax error" message if user forgot to change the delimerters as well (has been confusing for some)
- works not only under WinXP like BAT v3
- comments  until  at http://booksync.mozdev.org/ were considered
Feedbak is like always welcome.