- The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public
- License Version 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file
- except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of
- the License at http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/
- Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS
- IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or
- implied. See the License for the specific language governing
- rights and limitations under the License.
- The Original Code is mozilla.org view-source front end.
- The Initial Developer of the Original Code is mozilla.org.
- Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2002
- the Initial Developer. All Rights Reserved.
- Jeroen Groenenboom <email@example.com> (Original Author)
- Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the
- terms of the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the
- "GPL"), in which case the provisions of the GPL are applicable
- instead of those above. If you wish to allow use of your
- version of this file only under the terms of the GPL and not to
- allow others to use your version of this file under the MPL,
- indicate your decision by deleting the provisions above and
- replace them with the notice and other provisions required by
- the GPL. If you do not delete the provisions above, a recipient
- may use your version of this file under either the MPL or the
a button can be added by adding BookmarksHome to the personal toolbar folder. Keep
empty overlay because of overlay registration in previous versions
<toolbarbutton id="BookmarksHome" class="bookmark-item"