1.0 - 1.5
AutoFormer is a Firefox extension. It loads saved data in forms.
Loading is automatic, saving is manual (2 mouse click). All inputs data stores into the cookie.
AutoFormer usage tips.
- Open page with web forms
- Type info and select needed options
- Save data:
Open context menu in the inputs as on screenshot:
or select AutoFormer popup menu in Edit menu of Firefox
- To save one input value only - choose Save this field only menu item from AutoFormer context popup menu
- To save all input values - choose Save all fields menu item
- By default all data are storing for current page only. If you want to save data for domain - press Ctrl when selecting
- During next visit to this page all forms will be autofilled
- To force load data into the forms use same menu item
- To clear data for current page - select Clear all saved data menu item.
To clear all data for domain - select Clear all saved data menu item with pressed Ctrl key.
- Use different profiles for many variants of form filling
Current version is 0.3