This is the preferences window. (And no, that is not my real password.)
This is a screenshot of an Annozilla sidebar running in Mozilla.
This demonstrates the following functionality:
- A list of annotations, listed with author and creation date
- Selecting an annotation loads the text of the annotation; either in an
area of the sidebar or in a new window, at user preference
- An attempt to resolve the XPointer which describes the exact portion of the document being annotated, leading to:
- an attempt to display (in the sidebar) the text being annotated.
- an attempt to insert an annotation graphic into the main document to show where the annotated text begins