This is the preferences window. (And no, that is not my real password.)
This is a screenshot of an Annozilla sidebar running in Mozilla.
As mentioned on this main page, the RDF information has been saved from the
annotations server to a local file, but this is a restriction I hope to be able
to get around soon.
This demonstrates the following functionality:
- A list of annotations, listed with author and creation date
- Selecting an annotation displays the text of the annotation in the
area with the dotted border.
- An attempt to resolve the XPointer which describes the exact portion of the document being annotated, leading to:
- an attempt to display (in the sidebar) the text being annotated.
- an attempt to insert an annotation graphic into the main document to show where the annotated text begins