Annozilla 0.3.5 Installation
Annozilla Annotations Service Installation
This is an experimental set of code that may see inclusion in
Annozilla 0.5. You would install this instead of 0.3.5,
not concurrently with it. It is currently tested to work
with versions of Mozilla from 1.0 to 1.2.1. Phoenix
support is not yet included. If you are brave of heart and don't mind a few
bugs, give it a try. It adds multiple server support, local
server support, and enhanced icon insertion, among other things.
- First install the necessary packages.
- Please then restart your browser and return to this page to continue
- Now go to the preferences window (Edit -> Preferences ->
Annozilla). The Viewing Preferences will give you
two options for viewing annotations. Currently,
you must choose to install the annozilla sidebar
in order for icons to be inserted. In the future,
this requirement will be unnecessary.
- Next, set up your Server Preferences. You will need to have an account with an annotation server.
To try the W3C test server, get an account at http://annotest.w3.org/access You may also download or install your own server. See the Annotea page for more information.
- After you set your preferences, click on the Annozilla sidebar to
start viewing annotations!