Annozilla 'to do' list
Move 'Server prefs' and 'Edit Site List' back into the main panel on Firefox (fixed in CVS)
- Don't write to window.status?
- Rename "Post"/"Update" to "Save"
- Make all sidebar options available via menu (not just context menu)
Fix memory leaks (3 objects leaked per window) fixed in CVS
- Further memory leaks during failed XPointer resolution
- Are we slowing down new window/tab creation by loading so much code into the context menu? (use nsISubscriptLoader or whatever it's called?)
Get Update: this is intended behaviour, however I have removed the logging to the console.
"Stylesheet annotations.css not found: using chrome://annozilla/content/annotations.css" in error console.
- Autoloading for tabbed browsing?
- From an empty sidebar (showing "No annotations loaded"), create an annotation without first loading the annotations for the page. The new annotation is added for the list but "No annotations loaded" is still present.
- Remove extra nodes from DOM when a highlight is deleted. (At the moment we just remove the highlighting.)
- Open annotation window by double-clicking on icon opens window at unreasonably small size.
Or sometimes get "Sorry, couldn't download the annotation body." - fixed by allowing multiple annotation windows
- Integrate Firefox 2 built-in spelling checker.
- In the Server Options panel, display "Local Server" not "urn:localserver" (if possible)
- Use XBL language binding everywhere
- Rework classes using model/view/controller terminology
- On sidebar load with no servers, make it easier to load the Server options panel
- Move multiple server support into an 'Advanced' panel???
- XBL for annotation icons and/or highlights
- The 'fastback' feature would presumably leave annotation icons/highlights in the document but not held by Annozilla. Could the annotation data be held in the document, with DOM UserData? (speculation, I don't know whether this is possible.)
- Test cases
- Unit tests