- Accesskeys do not open menupopup elements properly
- Text to speech reader has been known to randomly stops reading, followed by browser instability.
Calls are made into Accessibar's reader classes VIA Liveconnect.
(RESOLVED - Characters that weren't handled properly are now filtered out)
- TTS engine not receiving text in Firefox 3.0a2 build
Issue when upgrading from version 0.7.0 and under
If you previously had Accessibar 0.7.0 and under installed and then uninstalled/upgraded while the
Tools -> Accessibar Toolbar setting was deselected (toolbar hidden), version 0.7.1+ will not appear in the interface.
To resolve this:
- Uninstall newest Accessibar version.
- Install this older Accessibar version and select Tools->Accessibar Toolbar to display the toolbar
- Now, uninstall the older Accessibar, and get your latest version of Accessibar here!